Thursday, March 15, 2012

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 9:33 PM wrote:

Hello dear Yoga Loft,

I am a regular in Douglas's "pay as you can" classes.

 I want to convey my appreciation for offering such a class by donation. I don't take it for granted that such an opportunity is offered, and recognize this as a true gift to the community.
Indeed, my practice is maintained on a regular basis, and I can afford the continuation and deepening of my inner exploration.

the guidance of Doug in these classes is so graceful. He is so full of integrity and love for the practice, a passion which is conveyed in his clear articulation of the postures and movements, as well as the philosophy and inspirations that accompany the somatic practice.

The studio itself is so beautiful and well maintained. it is very clear that lots of love and attention is given to both the handling of the studio as a space, and for choosing classes, workshops and teachers in alignment with the overall trajectory of the purpose and ideals of Yoga Loft.

In short, I am a grateful drop of water :)

Namaskar,

Yoav Melamed

No comments:

Post a Comment